Developing custom developments enables high specialization and offers a solution that will be perfectly adapted to your very specific need. Consequently, developments can be done from scratch. This can be based on a technological base such as CMS (Drupal, Magento, PrestaShop, WordPress…), in which case the native functionalities are extended via dedicated modules or by adapting certain basic functions. Moreover, the development of tools and business applications is particularly effective when using a framework as the basis. Symfony, Zend, Django, Ruby Rails, Laravel (back-end) and Angular, React, Vue.js (front-end).
The choice of Tailor-made
We provide custom solutions to clients who want a solution perfectly tailored to their needs. Depending on the type of project, there are countless possibilities.
- Development of business tools (B2C / B2B),
- Mobile app
- Intranet / Extranet
- Social network
- Product customization development
- Connect with an ERP / CRM,
- Advanced Catalog Administration Management PIM),
- API …
Broadly speaking, there are few possibilities: the projects either can be based on a CMS and further developed through bricks. Or we start from one framework and build on the ‘blank databases’ the interfaces. In both cases, agile and scrum project management can easily be integrated into the development process (Backlog > Sprint > Demo > Feedback > Product). Thus, custom developments are essential when building, redesigning, or extending a website or application.
The benefits include complete freedom and control of operation (with 100% custom design) for application architecture, as well as high flexibility and scalability of the solutions. The result is a unique development tool that allows a technical approach centered on the ‘final product’, thus enabling an optimal, efficient, and robust code structuring. In this way, the implementation of unit and functional tests is facilitated, code quality is ensured, and regression is prevented, as well.
Development of custom modules for the CMS Magento 1 & 2, PrestaShop, Wordpress, or Drupal.
Website creation and custom developments with frameworks, e.g. Symfony, Zend, Django, or Laravel.
Website creation and custom developments with frameworks, e.g. Angular, React, or Vue.js.
Interconnection of websites with ERP or CRM (e.g. synchronisation of orders, customers, products, storages, contacts).
Custom search engine development with Elasticsearch and solution integrators, e.g. Algolia, Doofinder.
Progressive Web App
Development of PWAs with Magento 1 & 2 and Vue.js.
Custom development modules for product customisation with Magento 1 & 2.
The elaboration and implementation of custom developments are one of Sutunam’s core competencies. Moreover, we support our customers in dedicated applications while focusing on goals and end users. In the process, we make sure that the tools adapt to client’s needs. We are committed to the respect of good practices in web development depending on the context. Thus, our integration and development processes are oriented according to the solution we are working on (CMS or Frameworks).
This working method and our years of practice got us to work on a wide variety of projects. From the simple Magento extension to allow admin to manage their mega-menu to the first French Sport social network.
Tech is not a limit
With our extensive experience in custom developments, supported by our guiding principle of freedom of action, we present you few examples of the custom interventions ‘Made by Sutu’.
- Restaurant reservation and booking system based on Symfony (Wagon Bar Lyon)
- Crowdfunding platform based on Zend Framework (Incit ‘Financement)
- Payment and booking system based on Magento (Cresus)
- Games-oriented interface contest for the Maison & Objets exhibition (Fermob)
- Classified ads site dedicated to beekeepers based on Symfony (ICKO)
- Scoring module on Magento 1, Magento 2 and Woo Commerce (Oney Trust)
- Customization for Magento products module (personalized labels, smartphone cases, …)
- Magento payment module (Cetelem, FranFinance)
- Transport extension based on Magento (So Colissimo, TNT, Chronopost)
- SEO module based on Magento (markup, meta, canonical, rewrite url, content, redirection, …)
- B2B business tools (BtoB customer interface, online quote, …)
- ERP / CRM Integration > E-commerce (Sage, EBP, Salesforce, …)
- PIM with Magento link (product information catalog management)
- Elastic Search Search Engine
- And many more…